If you want to save time, attract the best employees, endear yourself to your customers, and make a positive first impression on everyone, you need to make sure that your commercial facility is clean. That means that you need to consider outsourcing cleaning services to an expert team that can help you.
As you take a look at outsourcing facility cleaning services and facility cleaning plans, what services should you expect? Take a look at some of the most important office cleaning tasks that your day porter services should offer.
What Cleaning Services Should Your Janitorial Partner Provide?
If you are looking for a daily or nightly janitorial service, there are several cleaning services they should offer. They include:
- Nightly Cleaning: First, you need to make sure that the janitorial service can stick to your schedule. If you need someone who can show up on a daily or nightly basis and handle all of your cleaning needs, make sure they have the capacity to do so.
- Carpet Cleaning: Your carpets can accumulate and attract a significant amount of dust and debris during the day. You need to work with a team that can not only remove contaminants from your carpet but also make sure the pile is intact.
- Window Washing: Your janitorial team needs to wash not only the inside of the windows but the outside of the windows as well. If your windows are dirty, it will be obvious to everyone walking by the building.
- Parking Lot Sweeping: You must keep the parking lot clean as well. Your janitorial service should be able to sweep the parking lot from time to time to remove debris that could pose a hazard to pedestrians and cars.
- Upholstery Cleaning: Your furniture is expensive, and you need to make sure that you keep it intact. A reliable day porter service should be able to clean your upholstery for you and ensure its longevity.
- Cubicle Panel Cleaning: Do you have a lot of cubicles in your building? You want those cubicles to last as long as possible, so any janitorial service should be able to clean the cubicles and ensure they remain intact.
- Recycling Program: If you want employees and customers to remain loyal to your business, you need to show them that you are sustainable. Your janitorial service should be able to handle all aspects of your recycling program as well.
- Kitchen Detail: Do you understand how dirty your kitchen can get at the end of the day? Your employees deserve to have a clean place to eat lunch, but that means that you need to keep the kitchen clean as well. Your janitorial team should be able to clean your kitchen on your behalf.
- Glass Wash: You need to protect your glass surfaces, and that means keeping them clean. Your janitorial team should have specific cleaning solutions and equipment that can wash your glass surfaces without damaging them.
- Hard Surface Floor Care: Your floors are a valuable investment, and you need to protect them as such. Your janitorial team should understand how to take care of different types of floors, ranging from hardwood floors and tile floors to vinyl floors and linoleum floors.
These are just a few examples of the janitorial services that you should expect your day porter service to offer. Make sure you understand exactly what the janitorial service will provide before you decide which one is right for your needs.
Find the Right Hygiene Services: How To Choose
Given that there are a lot of janitorial services you need to find, how do you choose the right team to help you? There are several important factors you need to consider as you are trying to decide which cleaning service is right for your needs. They include:
- Experience: You need to find a janitorial team that has a significant amount of experience. Specifically, you need to work with a team that has experience cleaning buildings in your specific industry. That way, you know they have enough knowledge of rules and regulations to help you adhere to them.
- Scheduling: How often do you want your janitorial team to come and clean your building? If you are looking for a team that can come every day, make sure they are able to meet your expectations.
- Equipment and Solutions: What types of cleaning equipment and solutions do they have access to? You should make sure that the team you partner with is able to adhere to the best practices in the industry, and that means using the right cleaning equipment and solutions.
- Reviews and Ratings: You may also want to take a look at what some of their prior clients have had to say. Take a look at some of the reviews and ratings left by their prior clients, and consider asking for a few references.
If you keep these factors in mind, you should be able to find the right janitorial service to help you.
Rely on Pegasus for the Best Commercial Cleaning Services
If you are looking for the best commercial cleaning services in the industry, rely on Pegasus to help you. We have become one of the top janitorial services in the field because we always put the needs of our clients ahead of our own, and we can do the same for you. We can provide you with a full evaluation, let you know what cleaning services we think you need, and carry them out in accordance with the best practices in our field.
Give us a call today to speak to a member of our team to get started!