Keeping your office clean is crucial to having an environment that feels nice to work in and lessens the chances of your team getting sick. Your whole team needs to participate in office disinfection best practices, which means rethinking how you handle office cleaning. There are plenty of workplace cleaning best practices to follow, and you should have firm facility cleaning plans and cleaning services in place. You are responsible for ensuring your employees and customers are in a safe environment.
Even though you should certainly provide your employees with adequate time off and sick leave when they fall ill, you also need to take steps to reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses in your office environment. What does your team need to know about facility cleaning? Take a look at a few important points below, and do not hesitate to think about outsourcing facility cleaning services to a professional company.
What Does Your Team Need To Know?
There is a lot that your team needs to know when it comes to keeping your workplace clean. Some of the most critical points that you need to keep in mind include:
- Be Proactive: Ensure that your team is proactive in cleaning the workspace. For example, if there are a lot of shared areas, you should encourage your employees to foam in and foam out. Having hand sanitizer available makes it easier for people to wash their hands when they enter and exit a crowded area.
- Identify High-Touch Surfaces: Encourage your employees to identify high-touch surfaces. Common examples include computer keyboards, computer mice, and doorknobs. Leave some sanitary wipes out, and encourage your employees to use them to wipe down these surfaces.
- Adhere To CDC Guidelines: As a company, you should adhere to the latest CDC guidelines. You also need to pay attention to regulations that have been published in your state, and you may even want to publish updated copies of these documents in common areas.
- Offer Time Off: You should also ensure that your employees know they are encouraged to take time off if they get sick. Even though many people want to continue working even when they fall ill, encourage your employees to take time off to get better.
These are a few of the most important points you should encourage your employees to keep in mind to prevent the spread of office infections. Do not forget to reach out to professional day porter services and high beam services that can help you.
Is This Information Enough?
Clearly, there is a lot of information that you need to share with your employees. These are a few precautions that can go a long way toward helping you keep the office safe. At the same time, this is not necessarily enough. That is why it is important to reach out to commercial cleaning services that can help you.
There are plenty of options available, and you need to think carefully about what you are looking for before you decide who to hire. Some of the most important factors you need to consider include:
- Knowledge Base: Reach out to a company that has the appropriate knowledge base to help you. At the very least, ensure the janitorial service you hire is knowledgeable regarding the latest CDC guidelines.
- Products and Services: Take a close look at their products and services. Are they able to handle all of your requests? Do they have experience in your specific industry? Do they use the latest cleaning products and solutions? Make sure they have the best product and services in the industry.
- Reviews and Ratings: Before purchasing something online, you probably take a look at what other people have to say about it. You need to do the same thing when looking for a professional cleaning company. See what other companies have experienced before you decide to hire them.
- Customer Service: Just as you prioritize customer service, the professional commercial cleaning company you work with should also prioritize customer service. The company you work with should be responsive to your needs, and they should be able to meet your schedule.
If you think about these factors ahead of time, you should be able to find the best possible company to assist you. It would be our pleasure to help you take care of all of your cleaning needs.
Download the Guide From Pegasus Today!
Office disinfection is more important today than it ever was in the past, and it is critical for you to take steps to reduce the spread of infections in your office. We are Pegasus, and we offer a wide variety of cleaning resources and solutions that can help you keep your office healthy. Download our guide today to learn more about the latest best practices in the industry, and give us a call today if you would like a quote on our cleaning services.