Are you trying to find the best time to schedule cleaning for your building? There are a variety of facility cleaning services available, and as you work with a professional janitorial service, they will probably want to know when you want them to come and clean your building.
Commercial cleaning services are generally flexible, so how can you figure out when the best time for you to have your building cleaned might be? Take a look and a few of the most important factors below, and rely on the best cleaning plans for your industry.
How To Determine the Best Time To Schedule Your Building for a Cleaning
If you are trying to figure out when your building should be cleaned, there are a few important factors to consider. They include:
- You probably do not want the cleaning services to disrupt your daily operations, so you need to make sure they are not going to get in the way. For example, you might want a cleaning service that can come by during the evenings.
- If you feel like the cleaning service will have a difficult time cleaning the entire building in one evening, you may want to schedule a cleaning service to arrive on the weekends. That way, they will have more time to clean your building, and they will not disrupt your daily operations.
- You may also want to consider scheduling an extra cleaning service if there is a special event coming up. Maybe there is a holiday party, or perhaps an important client is coming by.
Remember that building cleaning is important for making a first impression on potential clients and business partners while also keeping your employees and customers safe. You need to find the best time to schedule your commercial cleaning service.
Example Cleaning Schedules
There are a few times that might work for your business, depending on the industry in which you operate. A few sample cleaning schedules include:
- You might want a cleaning service that can come by for an hour or two early in the morning 5 days per week. With low building traffic, you can ensure that your building is clean before you open it.
- You might also want a cleaning service that can come by a few days per week in the evenings. If your building is mostly office space, there might not be a lot of difficult stains or blemishes to remove. Evening cleanings could be enough.
- Finally, you may also want to do a deep clean once per month. This might be a more comprehensive cleaning that takes place on the weekends.
You need to think about which schedule will work best for your building.
How Often Do You Need To Clean Your Building?
So, how often do you need to clean your building? There are a few factors that will influence this decision. They include:
- The Type of Business You Run: It depends on the type of business you operate. For example, if you spend a lot of time dealing with foods and beverages, your building is probably going to be dirtier than most. You might need to clean it more often.
- The Standards You Keep: You also need to think about just how clean your building needs to be. For example, if your building has a lot of cleanrooms in it, the cleaning will have to be more thorough. This means that you might need to clean your building more often.
- Your Foot Traffic: You should also think about the amount of foot traffic that goes through your building. The more people you have going through your building, the more often you will have to get it cleaned.
Think carefully about these factors and find the right cleaning service to help you clean your building. Remember that you may also have to do a deep clean a few times per year, and this will probably be more involved.
Find the Right Partner To Help You
If you are looking for the right cleaning service to help you, there are several factors to consider. They include:
- Experience: You need to work with a cleaning service that has experience in your specific industry. That way, you know they will have what it takes to clean your building in accordance with industry standards.
- Availability: You should also take a look at the availability of the cleaning service before you move forward. You need to make sure they have time to clean your building, and they should be able to match your schedule.
- Reviews and Ratings: Do not forget to think about reviews and ratings as well. You may want to see what other clients have to say before you decide to move forward with a specific cleaning service.
If you review these criteria ahead of time, you should be able to find a solid cleaning service to keep your building clean.
Download Pegasus’s Guide Today, and Rely on the Top Cleaning Services
If you are looking for a professional cleaning service to help you clean your commercial space, it would be our pleasure to help you. We are Pegasus, and we have a significant amount of experience working with companies across all industries, and we can customize our cleaning services to meet your needs. We have a guide that you can use to help you make sure your building is clean, and we are available to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Contact us today for an instant quote, and let us handle all of your commercial cleaning needs.