If you have a cleanroom, you understand just how important it is to keep it clean. Proper cleanroom cleaning is essential for maintaining a high cleanroom classification. You need to follow all the necessary ISO standards if you want to maintain a high rating, and that is true even if you have a mobile cleanroom.
Regardless of whether you have a regular or mobile cleanroom, you must make sure you clean it regularly. That means educating your staff about cleanroom cleaning classification in addition to following a few important best practices.
What Is a Mobile Cleanroom?
Before diving into cleanroom classification factors, it is critical to take a closer look at a mobile cleanroom. As the name suggests, this is a room that has been built using modular, hard walls installed within a structure that can be easily moved from place to place. Then, once the structure was built, it is outfitted as a cleanroom.
Generally, a mobile cleanroom has the same features as a regular cleanroom, but it is easy to move to different places in the facility. This type of flexibility has a number of advantages because you can deploy a mobile cleanroom wherever you need it. Unlike a regular cleanroom, which is anchored in place, you can easily move a mobile cleanroom from place to place.
Cleaning Information: Regular Cleanrooms and Mobile Cleanrooms
Like any other cleanroom, it is important for you to keep your mobile cleanroom clean if you want to maintain your ISO classification. There are several important tasks that you need to complete to keep your cleanroom clean, regardless of whether you have a regular room or a mobile room.
Some of the most important tasks you need to complete include:
- Make sure you use a damp mop to clean the floors regularly. To make sure the floors are completely clean, make sure you use a reliable vacuum as well.
- You need to make sure you remove all particles from the walls. To make sure you don't miss anything, use a vacuum with a HEPA filter attached to it.
- Do not forget to pay close attention to the windows and pass-throughs. This is where a lot of particles collect, and you want to prevent them from contaminating your cleanroom.
- You should also make sure that you wipe down all work areas. Make sure you use a wipe that is strong enough to kill potential pathogens.
- Do not forget to pay attention to the ceilings as well. Even though they might be a bit harder to reach, you need to remove any residue or deposits that might have been collected.
- If you have extra sticky mats in your cleanroom, you need to remove them as soon as you notice some wear and tear.
- Do not forget to wipe off the lenses of the lights as well.
Depending on the industry in which you operate, there might be some additional cleaning tasks that you need to complete. Remember that you might have to take extra care to keep a mobile cleanroom clean.
Cleaning a Mobile Cleanroom
If you have a mobile cleanroom, you need to follow many of the practices listed above. There's a good chance that your mobile cleanroom is going to have many of the same components, so do not overlook anything.
Then, do not forget that a mobile cleanroom can be broken down, transported, and reconstructed a new location. Even though this can be a significant benefit, you also need to remember that there can be contaminants and deposits that can build up where the walls and windows come together. Therefore, from time to time, you may need to break down the mobile cleanroom and focus on the seams and mesh points where the room comes together. This is important for preventing contamination in the cleanroom itself.
Even though this can be a bit of a hassle, there are professionals who can help you with this issue.
Get a Cleaning Partner To Help With Your Mobile Cleanroom
You have a lot to do on a daily basis, and you may not have time to clean your mobile cleanroom from top to bottom every day. Fortunately, if you rely on a professional service, you can save time and reduce your chances of dealing with contamination in your cleanroom.
Some of the top benefits of reaching out to a professional service include:
- You will save time, allowing you to focus on your daily operations.
- You rely on a service that has the best equipment in the industry, and they can use that equipment to do a more thorough job cleaning your cleanroom.
- You have someone you can ask questions when you need help.
- You will have the peace of mind you deserve, knowing that your cleanroom is going to be kept clean.
If you are looking for a team that has the training and experience necessary to help you clean your mobile Cleanroom Cleaning, look no further than Pegasus.
Contact Pegasus For Help With Mobile Cleanroom Cleaning
At Pegasus, we have an unparalleled level of experience helping people of all backgrounds keep their cleanrooms clean. If you have a mobile cleanroom, it would be our pleasure to assist you as well. We invest in the best equipment in our industry, combine it with the best practices in our field, and use our experience to help you keep your cleanroom clean. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, contact us today to get an instant quote, and let us help you clean your facility.