With the end of the year rapidly approaching, this is an excellent time for you to handle all of your deep cleaning needs. Fewer people are in the office, and many are taking vacations, so it is important to make sure you plan for end-of-year cleaning. There are a lot of commercial cleaning services available, and you need to look at different facility cleaning plans to ensure you select the right janitorial service to meet your needs. Professional hygiene services are always available to help you handle your deep cleaning needs at the end of the year, but what are a few essential tips you need to follow?
Learn more below, and do not hesitate to consider outsourcing facility cleaning services if you want your business to be as clean as possible.
Why Is Deep Cleaning Important at the End of the Year?
At the end of the year, you need to conduct a deep cleaning. Your business has probably been coded in a wide variety of dirt, grime, and debris during the course of the year. Even though you probably clean your building regularly, it can be challenging to clean all your surfaces when everyone is in the office.
When people begin to leave for holiday vacations, that is the perfect time for you to invest in deep cleaning. It will be easier to reach all the surfaces you need, and you can ensure your office staff returns to a clean building.
Investing in deep cleaning is also important because it can improve motivation while protecting your employees and customers. There is something invigorating about returning to a clean building, and it could help you boost company morale. Furthermore, you want to reduce the chances of someone getting sick. When people return from their holiday vacations, it will be the middle of winter. Colds, flu, and other illnesses will be floating around, and you can reduce the chances of someone getting sick by investing in deep cleaning.
What Is Cleaned During Deep Cleaning?
Several cleaning plans are available, and you need to select one that will hit all your surfaces. Some of the main components of deep cleaning include:
- High-Touch Areas: All of the high-touch areas around the office will be cleaned thoroughly. Some of the most common examples include computer mice, keyboards, phones, light switches, and door knobs. These areas have to be cleaned thoroughly because many people come into contact with them during the day. This is a great way for infection to spread, which is why they must be cleaned.
- General Office Surfaces: General office services will also be cleaned. For example, your trash cans and lives will be disinfected thoroughly. Any mirrors, windows, and glass doors will also be cleaned. Other examples of surfaces that will be targeted include window sills, furniture, counters, cabinets, and desks.
- Vents and Air Returns: Your vents and air returns will also be cleaned thoroughly. These are areas where dirt and grime can build up, and you do not want the air vent to transport this contamination throughout the office.
- The Office Kitchen: Your office kitchen will also be cleaned thoroughly. Examples of surfaces that must be disinfected include kitchen stoves, floor drains, and vent hoods. If you have questions about specific areas in your office kitchen that you want to be cleaned, it would be our pleasure to help you.
- Floors: Your floors will also be cleaned thoroughly. Carpet, tile, hardwood, and plenty of other floors can accumulate dirt and grime during the year. Cleaning them thoroughly is important in maintaining your building and reducing infection risk.
These are just a few examples of the many surfaces that will be cleaned during an end-of-the-year office cleaning.
How Can We Get Ready for a Deep Cleaning?
If you want to get the most out of your deep cleaning, you need to prepare accordingly. The first thing you need to do is declutter. When your office staff members are leaving for vacation, you need to encourage them to clean up their areas. If everything is put away, it will be easier for the cleaning crew to access various surfaces that have to be cleaned. Plants, stuffed animals, gadgets, and personal items must be put away.
Furthermore, make sure the office is organized. If there are loose papers, try to put them in bins or filing cabinets. If there is an office water or coffee station, try to put items away as much as possible. This will make it easier for your professional cleaning crew to clean your office and help you ensure your office work environment is clean, safe, and healthy when you return. If you want to learn more about how a deep cleaning can help you with your end-of-the-year cleaning requirements, consider our SuperiorClean program.
Call Pegasus Today
If you are considering outsourcing cleaning services to day porter services, you need to hire the right team to help you. We are Pegasus, and we have worked with plenty of businesses across all industries. We would be happy to use our experience to help you. It is crucial to ensure that your business is cleaned appropriately, and we can assist you with that. A lot of dirt, grime, and biofilm builds up in your office over the year, and we can help you get rid of it. Contact us today for SuperiorClean!